January 27, 2009

The Mystery Shopper



I try to feed my family healthy foods. Buy organic. Lot's of fruits and veggies. And all I can say is, I don't know what happened. Did I have a black out at the market? Did my shopping cart come preloaded with the most awesome of junk foods. All I know is that when we came home from the store there were several, um, mystery items in the cart. Robert? Did you buy the Pop Tarts? How about these Swiss Miss hot cocoa packets? No? Hmmmm. Looks like the mystery shopper strikes again! I don't know if my girl is trying to show me some great new color combos or is predicting the spring 2009 color trends or just has a hunkering for some seriously trashy food. The Tarts are killing me with their "Calcium"?! I'm going to guess that comes from the glass of milk you drink. It's a good thing I don't take her shopping for beads! I like that there is a color theme of red white and blue going on though. I usually check the cart for "special" added items. Oh well at least her pick of apples was good...

Here are some of the new goodies I got over the weekend! The wood beads are for a special squirrel and owl I know. The turquoise and gold seed beads will be making friends with a particular mermaid...



And that darn Art/Jewelry Project!...

No comments: