August 6, 2010

It's Late...

But it's still Friday! So with a small drum roll and a big thank you to those who were generous enough to share some treasured titles with us... I had the random number thingy pick a random number (geeeeez I'm tired!) and the winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2010-08-07 05:51:36 UTC

Congrats to  littlewrenpottery.co.uk! Just drop me a note with your address and I'll send you your goodies! (gaea at gaea dot cc)

I am looking forward to checking out some of the titles suggested! Now if there was something to add a few more hours to my day reserved just for reading...

2 comments:

Amy F said...

I have a little goodie for you on my blog

http://copperdiem.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-won-blog-award-im-so-excited-and.html#links

mairedodd said...

congrats - and i love the pieces that got you so distracted... i do the same thing (even to my kids while i am getting them something to eat - someone call 1-800-bad-mom)... they are really awesome!