January 23, 2011

Enjoying...

I like to "watch" movies while a work. I am not just enjoying but LOVING these...

Micmacs - By Amelie director Jean-Pierre Jeunet is sweet and sad and funny and clever. I loved every minute of it!

Exit Through The Gift Shop - An amazing documentary by about incredible street art, obsessive artists and the media. And it's free to watch on Netflix! LOVED IT!!!!

Art of the Steal - A priceless private art collection that was not up for grabs but ends up in the wrong hands. Another Netflix find!

A Room With a View - Sigh. Yep. Netflix.



3 comments:

Amy F said...

loved room w/ a view such a romantic movie!

Mary Harding said...

They all sound great. Thanks for telling about them.

melanie brooks said...

Neat, I think we have similar quirky movie tastes (big surprise!)

I just watched Gift Shop and bought Micmacs because I LOVE that director and know I will love it. Then I see your post about them! I'll have to check out the other two!