January 5, 2011

Is It Too Early?

I am usually surprised by the calendar. I don't plan in advance of things, usually speaking. But since I do love a heart, to distraction, I am getting ready for Valentines day! I have to thank Lima Beads for my timeliness this year though as they are the ones getting prepared for Valentines Day. A few heart shaped goodies should have arrived to them by now.... I used the over stock from their order to make a few bead bundles and they are now in my etsy shop!





4 comments:

mairedodd said...

one can never prepare too early for valentine's day... there is something about it that i just adore... i actually ordered some pink silk in anticipation of it! your bundles are lovely...

Amy F said...

very cute! I love the dotty hearts and those nuggets

Cindy said...

Wow...just LOVE your new beads and focals!

My Life Under the Bus said...

I had wanted that first one and it had already sold! So I guess it's not to early! LOL