December 7, 2008

Really? 14 days?

Can you believe it? It's just too quick. Have you gotten all of your shopping done? Me either. Actually, I've not gotten my gift making done yet. Every year is a new ornament. Last year was birds in frames. The year before was leaves and birds. This year... I'm not quite sure yet but I'd better step on it!

About those wooden beads...

Thanks for everyone chiming in! I drew a random # and the winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

7
Timestamp: 2008-12-10 17:11:51 UTC

OMG! Lucky # 7! I hope Nancy isn't using up all her good giveaway luck on us! Hey Nancy! I should have your address from last time and will send out another goodie!

1 comment:

Round Rabbit said...

Oh wow - I won again?? I feel so greedy. If you haven't sent it out yet please feel free to do another drawing. (though I would be perfectly thrilled to receive another goody from you:)